
步入商界BBC商務英語中英文 wxchild收集整理
1/6
外貿英語 步入商界13-商業旅行(文檔1)
clive harris: we have direct competition from j.k. toys. 克萊夫.哈里斯:我們面臨j.k.玩具公司
的直接競爭。
we have to make sure that the sales and marketing campaign for big boss is the best we have ev
er done. 我們一定要確保“大老板”的銷售和營銷攻勢是我們做的最好的一次。
so we are going to have to make an extra effort. 所以我們要做出額外的努力。
we have brought the launch date forward to january 15th. 我們把上市日期提前到1月15日。
it will be very tight, but i am sure that we can make this deadline. 時間會很緊,但我相信我們做
的到。
do you agree? 大家同意嗎?
so, let' s just outline what we are going to do. 那么,我簡單地說明一下我們要做的事情。
kate, i think you should get the sales people in the states together as soon as possible. 凱
特,我想你應該盡快組織好美國的銷售人員。
kate mckenna: okay, i' ll be on the first available flight. 凱特.麥凱納:好的,我做最早的班機
去。
clive harris: you ought to make sure that they understand how important this big boss project
is. 克萊夫.哈里斯:你要確保他們明白“大老板”這個項目的重要性。
kate mckenna: should i talk to our uk agents as well? 凱特.麥凱納:我要不要也同英國的代理打個
招呼?
clive harris: no, i think you ought to leave that to don. 克萊夫.哈里斯:不,我想這個還是讓堂
處理吧。
kate mckenna: okay. 凱特.麥凱納:好的。
clive harris: derek, i think you should visit the component suppliers that don saw last week.
克萊夫.哈里斯:德里克,我認為你應該去參觀一下堂上周看過的部件供應商。
confirm that they can meet the new deadlines. 確認他們可以在新的期限前完成供應。
it抯 esntial that they deliver on time, on spec and on price. 他們按時、按規格、按價交貨是必
需的。
derek jones: okay. 德里克.瓊斯:好的。
clive harris: don, what are your plans? 克萊夫.哈里斯:堂,你有什么計劃?
don bradley: i have arranged to go to e some of our overas franchi holders next week.
堂.布拉德利:我已經安排了下周去見見我們海外的特許經營權者。
clive harris: what countries are you going to? 克萊夫.哈里斯:要去哪些國家?
步入商界BBC商務英語中英文 wxchild收集整理
2/6
don bradley: i' m going to italy, egypt and germany. 堂.布拉德利:我會去意大利、埃及和德國。
clive harrisl: i don' t think you should go, don. 克萊夫.哈里斯:我認為你不應該去,堂。
i think you ought to stay at head office. 我認為你應該留在總部。
it' s esntial that you co-ordinate the new launch strategy. 由你來協調新的上市策略才是重要
的。
don bradley: okay. i don' t want to cancel tho meetings. 堂.布拉德利:好的。我不想取消這些會
議。
could i nd edward? 我可以派愛德華去嗎?
clive harris: do you think he' s ready for that? 克萊夫.哈里斯:你認為他已勝任了嗎?
don bradley: edward is very capable and i think a little international business travel will br
oaden his horizons. 堂.布拉德利:愛德華很勝任,我認為有些國際商務旅行的經歷會開闊他的眼界。
clive harris: yes, certainly. 克萊夫.哈里斯:是的,當然。
nd edward, but you ought to brief him very carefully. 就派愛德華去吧,但你要仔細地向他作交代。
don bradley: sure. 堂.布拉德利:當然。
clive harris: good. i' ll talk to the bank. 克萊夫.哈里斯:好。我會同銀行談。
i' ll try to re-schedule the loan. 我要設法重新安排貸款。
it won' t be easy. 這事不會容易。
don bradley: geraldine, have you e edward? 堂.布拉德利:杰拉爾丁,你看見愛德華了嗎?
geraldine: he was here a cond ago. 杰拉爾丁:他剛剛還在這兒。
don bradley: thanks. 堂.布拉德利:謝謝。
jenny, i am not going to be able to make the meeting with the franchi holders next week. 詹
妮,我下周不能同那些特許經營權者會面了。
jenny boss: oh, i have just finished typing up your itinerary. 詹妮:哦,我才打完你的行程表。
jenny boss: oh, i have just finished typing up your itinerary.
詹妮:哦,我才打完你
的行程表。
don bradley: sorry.
堂.布拉德利:對不起。
ah, edward, are you interested in a little foreign travel? 啊,愛德華,有沒有興趣到國外旅行?
步入商界BBC商務英語中英文 wxchild收集整理
3/6
edward green: yes. very. 愛德華.格林:有。很有興趣。
don bradley: how would you like to go to italy on tuesday? 堂.布拉德利:周二去意大利怎么樣?
edward green: that would be very nice. 愛德華.格林:那太好了。
don bradley: good. and egypt on thursday? 堂.布拉德利:好。周四去埃及?
edward green: oh yes! 愛德華.格林:哦,好!
don bradley: and then back via frankfurt. 堂.布拉德利:然后經由法蘭克?;貋?。
edward green: how much cash do you think i should take? 愛德華.格林:你認為我該帶多少現金?
don bradley: ah, you don' t have a corporate charge card. 堂.布拉德利:啊,你沒有公司賒帳卡。
cash is going to be a bit of a problem. 現金會有點小問題。
we' ll give you an advance against expens. 那就先預支費用吧。
edward green: should i entertain any of the clients? 愛德華.格林:我要不要招待這些客戶?
don bradley: i' ll give you a full briefing before you go. 堂.布拉德利:你出發前,我會詳細地向
你說明。
but yes, i don' t e why not. 當然要,為什么不要。
you should buy mr. lang in germany a meal. 你應該請德國的郎先生吃餐飯。
we owe him hospitality. 我們欠他的情。
in fact, he always pays for everything. 實際上,一直是他買單。
jenny ross: when you get to italy, mr. barbetti, the assistant sale manager, will meet your fl
ight. 詹妮.羅斯:你到意大利時,助理銷售經理巴伯蒂先生會在機場接你。
he' ll be at arrivals at milan airport. 他會在米蘭機場的入境大廳等你。
edward green: how will i know who mr. barbetti is? 愛德華.格林:怎么才知道誰是巴伯蒂先生呢?
jenny ross: i' ll make sure he' s carrying a bibury systems brochure. 詹妮.羅斯:我會讓他拿本
bibury系統公司的手冊。
don bradley: don' t spend too much on room rvice. 堂.布拉德利:別在客房服務上花太多的錢。
and get a receipt for everything. 辦什么事都要拿收據。
外貿英語 步入商界13-商業旅行(文檔2)
步入商界BBC商務英語中英文 wxchild收集整理
4/6
hotel receptionist: how may i help you? 賓館接待員:我能幫忙嗎?
kate mckenna: i' d like to nd a fax to london, plea. 凱特.麥凱納:我要發份傳真到倫敦。
hotel receptionist: of cour. 賓館接待員:當然可以。
if you could fill out this form and give it back to me, we' ll nd it off straight away. 請填
完這份表,再還給我,我們就馬上幫你傳。
kate mckenna: and could i buy a street map of atlanta? 凱特.麥凱納:我能買一份亞特蘭大的地圖
嗎?
hotel receptionist: plea have it with our compliments. 賓館接待員:請接受我們的心意,免費送給
你。
have a nice day. 祝你有個愉快的一天。
kate mckenna: thank you. 凱特.麥凱納:謝謝。
airport announcer' s voice: pasnger clark plea contact information desk. 機場廣播員:克拉克
乘客請與機場詢問處聯系。
check-in steward: thank you. have a good flight. 登機乘務員: 謝謝。祝您旅行愉快!
could i have your ticket and passport, plea? 看一下您的機票和護照好嗎?
good afternoon, mr. green. 下午好,格林先生。
smoking or non-smoking? 吸煙倉還是非吸煙倉?
edward green: non-smoking, plea. 愛德華.格林:非吸煙倉。
check-in steward: would you like a window or aisle at? 登機乘務員:喜歡做靠窗還是過道的座位?
edward green: a window at, plea. 愛德華.格林:靠窗的座位。
check-in steward: and do you have any luggage? 登機乘務員:您有沒有行李?
edward green: just one suitca and one piece of hand luggage. 愛德華.格林:就一個公文包和一個
手提箱。
check-in steward: put it on the scales, plea. 登機乘務員:請把它放在秤上。
that' s fine mr. green. 沒問題了,格林先生。
here' s your boarding card. 這是您的登機牌。
boarding at gate 3 in about half an hour. 請在半小時后在3號登機口登機。
the duty free lounge is through passport control and turn left. 免稅休閑室要檢驗護照,請左轉。
步入商界BBC商務英語中英文 wxchild收集整理
5/6
edward green: thank you. 愛德華.格林:謝謝。
kate mckenna: hello. are there any message for me? 凱特.麥凱納:你好。有我的留言嗎?
i' m in room 1637. 我是1637房。
hotel receptionist: yes, ms. mckenna, there is a fax here and a telephone message. 賓館接待員:
有的,麥凱納女士,這里有份傳真和電話留言。
kate mckenna: h and i wonder if you could help me. 凱特.麥凱納:謝謝??哦,你能
不能幫下我?
a colleague of mine wants to meet me at this restaurant. 我的一位同事想在這家餐館跟我見面。
could you tell me the best way of getting there? 你能告訴我去那兒怎樣走最快捷嗎?
hotel receptionist: well, it' s a five minute walk or you can get a cab. 賓館接待員:嗯,走路要
5分鐘,或者你可以叫輛的士。
would you like us to call a cab for you? 要我們幫你叫輛的士嗎?
kate mckenna: that' s very kind of you, but i would like to walk. 凱特.麥凱納:你太好了,不過
我想走路去。
could you tell me where i am on this map? 你能在地圖上指出我現在的位置嗎?
hotel receptionist: right. 賓館接待員:沒問題。
we are here. the restaurant is there. 我們的位置在這兒。
so you take a right outside the hotel, here, and it' s a couple of blocks down. 餐館在這里。所
以你出賓館后右轉,就在這里,下去幾個街區就到了。
the entrance is just off the side-walk. 入口就在人行道邊上。
kate mckenna: thank you. 凱特.麥凱納:謝謝。
jenny ross: edward, did you have a good journey? 詹妮.羅斯:愛德華,旅行還好吧?
edward green: excellent. 愛德華.格林:很好。
i brought you back a little souvenir. 我給你買了一點紀念品。
jenny ross: edward! thank you and how was your meeting with mr. lang in frankfurt? 詹妮.羅斯:
愛德華! 謝謝,在法蘭克福跟郎先生的會面怎樣?
edward green: very successful, i think. 愛德華.格林:我認為,很成功。
jenny ross: did you go for a meal? 詹妮.羅斯:你們有沒有一起吃飯?
edward green: a very good meal. 愛德華.格林:美餐了一頓。我們點了??
步入商界BBC商務英語中英文 wxchild收集整理
6/6
jenny ross: and who paid for it? 詹妮.羅斯:誰買的單?
edward green: i did. or rather bibury systems did. 愛德華.格林:我買的。或者應該是bibury系統
公司。
jenny ross: how did you manage that? 詹妮.羅斯:你怎么做到的?
edward green: just before the bill came, i asked to be excud and then i paid the waiter. 愛
德華.格林:就在他們把帳單拿來之前,我找借口離開就付了款。
kate mckenna: i' d like to check out, plea. 凱特.麥凱納:我要結帳。
hotel receptionist: certainly madam. 賓館接待員:當然,夫人。
have you taken anything from the minibar this morning? 您今天上午有沒有在房間的冰箱里取過東
西?
kate mckenna: no. there are two bags in my room. 凱特.麥凱納:沒有。我房間里還有兩個包。
hotel receptionist: i' ll just call the bell captain. 賓館接待員:我叫領班幫您拿。
here is your final account. 這是您的最終帳目。
is something wrong? 有問題嗎?
kate mckenna: no. i' m just not certain what this item refers to. 凱特.麥凱納:沒有。我只是不
大清楚這項是指什么。
hotel receptionist: ah...let hat' s a deposit against the u of the conference fa
cilities on thursday. 賓館接待員:啊??我查查??那是周四使用會議設施的定金。
kate mckenna: oh, i e. 凱特.麥凱納:哦,明白了。
could i have a parate receipt for that plea? 幫我分開開收據好嗎?
hotel receptionist: of cour, madam. 賓館接待員:當然可以,夫人。
i' ll just print one out for you. 我馬上給您打印一份。
kate mckenna: and can i just double check that i' m booked in here for two nights, starting we
dnesday. 凱特.麥凱納:我能再核實一下嗎?我預定了兩個晚上,從周三開始,對嗎?
hotel receptionist: that' s right ms. mckenna. 賓館接待員:對,麥凱納女士。
we look forward to eing you again on wednesday evening. 我們盼望周三晚上再見到您。

本文發布于:2023-11-03 04:54:26,感謝您對本站的認可!
本文鏈接:http://m.newhan.cn/zhishi/a/169895846779902.html
版權聲明:本站內容均來自互聯網,僅供演示用,請勿用于商業和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的權益請與我們聯系,我們將在24小時內刪除。
本文word下載地址:步入商界BBC商務英語中英文Lesson13Travellingonbusiness.doc
本文 PDF 下載地址:步入商界BBC商務英語中英文Lesson13Travellingonbusiness.pdf
| 留言與評論(共有 0 條評論) |