• <em id="6vhwh"><rt id="6vhwh"></rt></em>

    <style id="6vhwh"></style>

    <style id="6vhwh"></style>
    1. <style id="6vhwh"></style>
        <sub id="6vhwh"><p id="6vhwh"></p></sub>
        <p id="6vhwh"></p>
          1. 国产亚洲欧洲av综合一区二区三区 ,色爱综合另类图片av,亚洲av免费成人在线,久久热在线视频精品视频,成在人线av无码免费,国产精品一区二区久久毛片,亚洲精品成人片在线观看精品字幕 ,久久亚洲精品成人av秋霞

            查莉成長日記中英臺詞對照版S01E01GoodLuckCharlie

            更新時間:2024-02-06 02:46:26 閱讀: 評論:0

            2024年2月6日發(作者:關于勵志的文章)

            查莉成長日記中英臺詞對照版S01E01GoodLuckCharlie

            查莉成長日記中英臺詞對照版S01E01GoodLuckCharlie

            好運查理/查莉成長日記/Good Luck Charlie第一季第一集S01E01 Study Date Hi, Charlie, there you are.

            嗨Charlie 快看看你

            Nine months old and look how cute you are.

            才九個月大多可愛啊

            And look how cute I am.

            再看看我多么可愛啊

            It's your big sister Teddy here,

            我是你的姐姐Teddy

            And I'm making this video diary

            我在拍視頻日記

            To help you

            來幫你立足于我們這個

            Special family.

            特別的家

            Oh, hey. Looks like dad taught you how to eat bananas.

            嗨看來老爹已經教了你怎么吃香蕉了

            Oh, and there's mom,

            哦這是媽媽

            Looking lovelier than ever this morning.

            今天早上看起來最可愛了

            Not in the mood.

            沒那心情和你開玩笑

            Okay. I think you've had enough bananas.

            好了我覺得你已經吃夠香蕉了

            So we're switching to sweet peas!

            我們改吃點甜豌豆吧

            You're gonna love them. Look, mommy thinks they're so

            yummy. 你會喜歡吃的快看媽媽認為它們很美味哦

            Very smart. Always make mommy try it first, okay?

            非常聰明一定要讓媽媽先嘗懂嗎

            Oh, and there's your older brother PJ

            哦那是你的大哥PJ

            Doing today's homework at the last minute as usual. 像往常一樣在最后一分鐘趕今天的家庭作業

            It's not today's homework.

            這才不是今天的家庭作業

            This is yesterday's homework.

            這是昨天的家庭作業

            There's a chance you two will be

            你可能有機會和你哥哥

            in high school together.

            一起念高中哦

            Oh, and there's dad preparing for another day's work. 哦那是爸爸在準備下一天的工作

            He kills bugs for a living.

            他靠殺蟲來賺錢

            Honey, come on. we've been through this. 寶貝拜托我們已經說過這個了

            I don't kill bugs.

            我不是殺蟲

            I'm a pest control specialist.

            我是害蟲防治專家

            還不都是得

            So now you've met the whole family.

            現在你已經見過所有家庭成員啦

            Forgetting somebody?

            忘記某人了吧

            Gabe! no nono. I didn't forget about you.

            Gabe 不是不是的我沒有忘記你

            I was just saving the best for last.

            我只是打算拿你來壓軸

            Charlie, that was your younger older brother Gabe. Charlie 那是你的小哥哥Gabe

            You want to say something to Charlie?

            你想對Charlie說點什么嗎

            You ruined my life.

            你毀了我的生活

            Okay, so it's taking Gabe a little bit longer

            好了看來Gabe還需要點時間

            To get ud to you. You were kind of a surpri.

            來適應你因為你有點像個驚喜

            I thought surpris were suppod to be good.

            我還以為驚喜是好事呢

            cut.

            好了就到這里了

            Okay, gang, listen up.

            好了大家聽著

            I'm going back to work tonight at the hospital 我今晚要回到醫院工作

            For the first time since Charlie was born,

            這是從Charlie出生后我第一次上班

            So I want everyone to stay at home

            所以我想讓你們今晚全都留在家

            - and help dad with the baby. - Wait-- no, mom. - 幫你爸爸照顧寶寶- 等下不行媽媽

            I'm not gonna be here tonight.

            我今晚不能待在家里

            I have a study date at the library.

            我已經和人約好去圖書館學習了

            Don't you mean "studly"

            你的意思是借學習之機

            With Spencer?

            和Spencer約會吧

            Oh, save it for your pillow.

            哦留著親你的枕頭吧

            I'm sorry, Teddy, but you're just gonna have to reschedule. 我很抱歉Teddy 但是你得重新安排你的計劃

            But, dad--

            但是爸爸

            - Bob! - Uh, dad's not available right now.

            - Bob - 嗯爸爸現在也不管用了

            Mom, don't take this the wrong way,

            媽媽別誤會我的意思

            But why did you guys have to have another baby? 但是你們為什么非得生第四個寶寶呢

            Well, becau three kids was just too easy.

            那個嘛因為三個孩子太好養了

            Three's for quitters.

            膽小鬼才只生三個

            And Teddy, you know better than to schedule Teddy 你已經懂事了不至于去和

            a study date with a boy I've never met.

            一個我從來沒見過的男生約會一起學習吧

            Come on. as dad, it's my responsibility

            拜托作為你的爸爸

            to know every detail of my kids' lives.

            知道我孩子的每個生活細節是我的責任

            Oh yeah?

            是嗎

            What school do I go to?

            那我的學校校名是什么

            Um-- the one named after that president.

            嗯和某個總統名字一樣

            Hey, you know what? I've got to drive you kids to school. 嗨快點吧我得開車送你們去學校了

            - Let's go. - Wait, I haven't had breakfast yet.

            - 我們走吧- 等下我還沒吃早飯呢

            - Come on, let's go. - Most important meal of the day

            - 快點我們走- 一天中最重要的一餐

            - Never got it. - Let's go!

            - 我從沒吃到過- 我們走吧

            - I've gotta get Roovelt? - Lincoln. - 我還得載你去羅斯福小學呢- 是林肯小學

            Got it.

            記住了

            Day's all burnt toast

            生活搞得一團糟

            Running late, and dad says

            就要遲到爸爸在叫

            Has anybody en my left shoe

            我左腳的鞋子有沒有人看到

            I clo my eyes, take a bite

            我閉上雙眼咬口早餐

            Grab a ride, laugh out loud

            跳上車子放聲大笑

            There it is up on the roof

            就在這里我們的家

            I've been there, I've survived

            我也曾這樣生活我已經順利走過

            So just take my advice

            所以聽取我的建議

            Hang in there, baby, things are crazy 寶貝不要放棄世界有很多瘋狂無奈

            But I know your future is bright

            可是我知道你會有美好未來

            Hang in there, Baby

            寶貝不要放棄

            There is no maybe

            不要懷疑

            Everything turns out all right

            一切終會如你所愿

            Sure life is up and down

            生活有悲有喜

            But trust me, it comes back all around

            可是請相信我堅持就有好結果

            You're gonna love who you turn out to be 你會喜歡將來的你

            Hang in there, Baby

            寶貝不要放棄

            Bob honey, I'm leaving for work!

            Bob 親愛的我去上班了

            Okay, honey, here's Charlie's schedule. 好了老公這是Charlie的生活安排

            It tells you when to feed her,

            這上面寫著什么時候喂她

            When to change her and when to put her down. 什么時候換尿布什么時候睡覺

            Sweetheart, would you relax?

            寶貝放輕松

            Big daddy's got this all under control.

            一切盡在全能老爹的掌控之中呢

            Okay, just becau that's on your barbecue apron 好了不要以為你的燒烤圍裙上寫著全能老爹

            Doesn't make it true.

            你就真當自己全能了

            Now if charlie gets fussy,

            如果Charlie哭鬧了

            her rubber ducky will calm her down.

            她的橡膠鴨子可以讓她安靜下來

            They're all over the place. Plea be careful-- 它們到處都是拜托你小心點

            - They're all over the place. -

            - 它們到處都是- 親愛的

            You em to forget I was fully involved

            你似乎忘記了我已經事無巨細地

            in the raising of three kids.

            養育了三個孩子

            Oh, yeah? When's my birthday?

            哦是嗎我生日是什么時候

            - July twelfth. - November twenty third.

            - 5月12號- 11月23號

            Got it.

            記住了

            Good luck, Charlie.

            祝你好運Charlie

            Mwah! Bye.

            拜拜

            Bye.

            拜拜

            Hey, dad?

            嗨爸爸

            - Yeah? - I have a homework question.

            - 什么事- 我有個家庭作業的問題問你

            Okay, fire away.

            好吧說吧

            Can the average human lick his own armpit? 一般人能舔到自己的腋窩嗎

            - Yeah. - Thanks.

            - 可以- 謝了

            So what was that, like a science question? 那是什么作業科學問題嗎

            Nope.

            不是

            I'll get it. I'll get it.

            我來開門我來開門

            I'll get it. Nobody el get it!

            我來開門其他人都不許碰

            - Hi. - Hi.

            - 你好- 你好

            Hi!

            好啊

            I'm Teddy's dad.

            我是Teddy的爸爸

            Nice to meet you, sir.

            很高興見到你先生

            Uh, Spencer and I are studying

            嗯Spencer和我要學習了

            - for our biology test tomorrow. - Are you, now? - 我們得準備明天的生物測驗- 真的嗎

            Yes. yes, we are, so can everyone plea leave? 是的沒錯所以請大家都離開好嗎

            Not you.

            除了你

            - Teddy. - Yeah?

            - Teddy - 什么事

            I thought your mom said no study date.

            我記得你媽說過今天不許學習約會的

            Yeah, at the library.

            是啊不能在圖書館

            Oh, right.

            哦是的

            Okay, so then you've talked to her about this? 那么你和她說了在家里學習的事嗎

            Of cour I did.

            我當然說了

            I mean, I'm-- I'm pretty sure I did.

            我的意思是我我非常確定我說過了

            It's just I talk to so many different people

            只不過我每天和那么多人

            about so many different things.

            說那么多不同的事

            Why is there a giant bug in your hou?

            你們家為什么要擺個這么巨大的蟲子在這

            That, my friend,

            朋友那個

            is the jerusalem cricket,

            叫做沙螽

            Better known to the layman as the potato bug. 外行通常管它叫馬鈴薯瓢蟲

            - I'm an exterminator. - Here we go.

            - 我是個害蟲專家- 又來了

            Hey, have you en my ad on local cable--

            嗨你看過我在本地有線電視臺做的廣告嗎

            "Bob's bugs be gone"?

            “Bob趕走了所有害蟲”

            Yeah, how do we make Bob be gone?

            是嗎我們怎么才能趕走Bob

            查莉成長日記中英臺詞對照版S01E01GoodLuckCharlie

            本文發布于:2024-02-06 02:46:26,感謝您對本站的認可!

            本文鏈接:http://m.newhan.cn/zhishi/a/1707158786136469.html

            版權聲明:本站內容均來自互聯網,僅供演示用,請勿用于商業和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的權益請與我們聯系,我們將在24小時內刪除。

            本文word下載地址:查莉成長日記中英臺詞對照版S01E01GoodLuckCharlie.doc

            本文 PDF 下載地址:查莉成長日記中英臺詞對照版S01E01GoodLuckCharlie.pdf

            標簽:孩子   媽媽   爸爸
            留言與評論(共有 0 條評論)
               
            驗證碼:
            推薦文章
            排行榜
            Copyright ?2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by ? 實用文體寫作網旗下知識大全大全欄目是一個全百科類寶庫! 優秀范文|法律文書|專利查詢|
            主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本一卡2卡3卡4卡无卡免费| 国产成人精品区一区二区| 国产97人人超碰CAO蜜芽PROM| 日韩人妻少妇一区二区三区| 国语偷拍视频一区二区三区| 久久99久国产麻精品66| 免费A级毛片无码A∨蜜芽试看| 久久精品人妻无码专区| 国产老熟女狂叫对白| 十八禁日本一区二区三区| 人成午夜大片免费视频77777 | 国产国产久热这里只有精品 | 亚洲欧洲av一区二区久久| 亚洲欧美综合人成在线| 国产青榴视频在线观看| 免费人欧美成又黄又爽的视频| 中国CHINA体内裑精亚洲日本 | 一区二区三区国产亚洲网站| 精品一区二区三区四区色| 人妻中文字幕亚洲一区| 亚洲色精品VR一区二区三区| 无码伊人久久大杳蕉中文无码 | 中文字幕人妻av第一区| 欧美高清狂热视频60一70| chinese性内射高清国产| 久久精品波多野结衣| 亚洲精品一区二区美女| 久久精品午夜视频| 老司机午夜精品视频资源 | 国产又黄又爽又刺激的免费网址| 人妻系列无码专区无码中出 | 国产午夜福利小视频合集| 又大又粗又硬又爽黄毛少妇| 久久国内精品自在自线91| 美女自卫慰黄网站| 亚洲av天码一区二区 | 口爆少妇在线视频免费观看| 亚洲欧美在线观看一区二区| 精品理论一区二区三区| 日韩深夜免费在线观看| 亚洲乱码中文字幕小综合|