2024年3月27日發(作者:動畫片寶蓮燈)

B: I love you.
男:我愛你。
G: Hey, um… How many were there before me?
女:嘿,嗯…在我之前有多少個?
B: What do you mean?
男:你的意思是?
G: Like, how many girls did you love before me?
女:就是,在我之前你愛過幾個女孩?
B: Love?... Five, I loved five women before you.
男:愛?…五個,在你之前我愛過五個女孩?
G: What are their names?
女:她們叫什么名字?
B: Who, what, when, where, why. 男:“Who”, “what”, “when”, “where”, “why” 。
G: Can you tell me about them?
女:你能給我講講她們嗎?
B: ? Who I loved was a girl from college. I wasn’t exactly clo to her,
“Who”是一個女大學生。我并沒有跟她非常接近,
but with some superficial facts and a few interactions over mester,
但因為一些膚淺的原因,還有一個學期下來的接觸,
you know, like most guys fantasizing over girl they barely know,
你知道,像大多數男生對待陌生女孩一樣,
I filled the blanks like a fairy tale author, and who she became in my head was
probably more than the reality.
我用幻想編寫了一個個童話,“誰”更多的存在于我的幻想中。
She was a third year, sorority girl.
她是女子聯誼會的三年級學生。
Yeah, and I was infatuated freshman, sure,but veral times you spend together
outside the class.
是的,而我更像一個花癡的大一新生,但是,幾次的課外接觸。
it really allowed me to e she also had a good heart and a bright spirit.
它真的讓我發現了,她也有一個善良的心和樂天的性格。
The only problem was sort of just about the other guy,and while she turned me down
nicely,
唯一的問題是,只是其他男生也跟我有同樣的感覺,當她友善地拒絕我的時候,
I swear,there were times when it emed like the cliché sorority girl may’ve felt
something for the typical, awkward freshman.
我發誓,這個典型的聯誼會女生,對我這個笨拙難堪的新生是有那么一點點感覺
的。
?
What I loved was an old friend, but she was much more than just a friend.
“What”是我的一個老朋友,但她卻遠不止只是一個普通朋友。
We met early in college, and kept in touch with the years after.
剛進大學時我們就認識了,并在那之后的幾年保持著聯系。
We saw each other grow and change, and through multiple relationships.
我們見證了對方的成長和改變,以及多段戀愛經歷。
I saw her different boyfriends come and go.
我看著她的男朋友換了又換。
She was also there for every girlfriend and break-up of mine.
她也看著我開始和結束每一段戀情。
Personality, humor, taste, it was all there.
(我們的)個性、幽默感、品味,都很相似。
Her and I were almost perfect.
她和我簡直是天作之合。
Only thing that wasn’t perfect was our timing.
唯一不完美的是我們的時間。
We’ve never single at the same time and what we loved about each other was never
enough to leave who we’re with.
我們從來沒有同時單身過,我們對彼此的愛是不足已的讓我們離開彼此的戀人。
There’s something we eventually had the faith and accept.
這是我們終于都要去面對和接受的。
And we had to leave behind what we had.
我們需要放棄一些我們擁有的。
?
When I loved was my first girlfriend in high school.
“When”是我高中的第一個女朋友。
It’s a bit unfair becau she embodies a combination of both love and youth.
說起來有點對其他女孩不公平,因為她是愛情與青春的組合體。
The feeling of young love is unique, and impossible to replace and replicate becau
you can only be that age once.
年輕的愛戀的感覺是獨一無二的,是無法取代和復制的,因為你只能經歷那個年
齡一次。
High school was a time of innocence, discovery, and adventure.
高中時代的我們是天真、充滿好奇和冒險精神的。
We share the three elements together and things like our first kiss, late night
sneaking out, and mad name movies,all of which now have become a nostalgic love
prerved the time that neither of us can touch, but I know it was there.
我們共同擁有這三個特性,無論是初吻,深夜約會,還是看午夜場電影的時候,
這所有的一 切現在已成為令人懷念的愛情,封存在我們無法觸及的時光里,但
我們都知道它就在那里。
Even though we were just kids, there’s not a doubt in my mind that when we were
there.
哪怕我們只是孩子,我們從來沒有質疑我們相愛過。
We were in love.
我們的確墜入愛河了。
?
Where I loved was a girl I met in Los Angeles,
“Where”是我在洛杉磯遇到的女孩,
I never intended to stay there that long.
我從來沒有打算長期呆在那里。
It was just a six-month internship after graduating, but it all changed when I met her.
這僅僅是一個為期 6 個月的畢業實習,但當我遇見了她,一切都變了。
Soon, a year had pasd, then somehow another year after that I couldn’t leave the city,
I couldn’t leave her.
很快,一年過去了,然后又一年跟著過去,我離不開這座城市了,我離不開她了。
Maybe it was my desire to be my own or prove something to everyone back at home,
but she helped me accomplish it over there, with the relationship reflect of the city we
were in.
也許是我獨立生活的意愿, 或者說是想向家人證明什么, 與她的這段影射著我
們身處城市的 戀愛幫我實現了。
A new energy and new experiences that really pushed me to mature more than anyone
or anyone el.
一股新的力量和無數新的經歷,更比任何人、任何地方都更能使我走向成熟。
When people asked what city I loved most, I say LA, the city where I loved most.
當人們問我最愛哪個城市,我會說,洛杉磯,這是我最愛的城市。
? Why I loved was a clo friend of mine who pasd away. “Why”是我的一個去世
的密友。 She told me after she had diagnod that, death was not what sadden her the
most but the fact she never really felt like she had fallen in love.
她確診之后,告訴我,她最傷感的不是死亡,而是她從來沒有墜入愛河的這件事
情。
She wouldn’t get to have tho emotions, good and bad of being hurt and of being
held.
她不可能去擁有這些情感了,好的壞的,虐心的窩心的。
After she pasd, the words stuck with me the most, teaching me to e that one of the
greatest gifts we have of being alive is the ability to give, receive, and even lo love.
在她離開之后,這些話一直縈繞在我耳邊,她的話讓我明白活著最大的禮物之一,
就是擁有 施予、接受甚至是失去愛的能力。
There is so many like her who life ends before having any of tho experiences.
像她這樣尚未擁有過這些感情經歷便離開這個世界的人太多了。
What a waste if we don’t strive to love in our lives, she maybe understand why, why
wastes his life not loving.
在我們生命中沒有努力去愛是多么遺憾的一件事呀, 她讓我明白了為什么, 為
什么浪費自己 的生命而不去愛。
G: I understand now.
女:我現在明白了。
B: You are the sixth.
男:你是第六個。
G: The sixth? So which am I then?
女:第六個啊?那我像她們之中的哪一個?
B: You are none of them….. becauyou are all of them.
男:你不是他們當中的某一個…因為,你是她們的全部。
You are who I love, the girl on the pedestal, the fantasy that make me believe that
things are actually true.
我是我愛的那個“Who”,那個我憧憬、幻想的對象,卻又真實地存在。
You are what I love, the depth, the insight jokes, the best friend.
我是我愛的那個“What”,是深入了解的知己,是最好的朋友。
You are when I love, a new history has been started with you. We’re the young lovers
that our old lves would someday reminisce about.
我是我愛的那個“When”,跟你在一起我的人生有了新的開始。我們是年輕的戀
人,終有 一天我們自己會緬懷。
You are where I love, becau I’d go anywhere just to be with you.
我是我愛的那個“Where”,天涯海角我追隨你到底。
You are why I love becau before you I didn’t truly understand what I was looking
for. Now that we’ve found each other, you’ve given me past and future meaning.
我是我愛的那個“Why”,因為在此之前,我并沒有真正明白我一直在尋找什么。現
在,我 們已經找到了對方,你賦予我的過去和未來的意義。
You are the sixth. You are the last.
您是第六個,也是最后一個。
So, how many were there before me?
那么,在我之前你又有幾個呢?
G: Five as well.
女:也是 5 個。
B: What are their names?
男:他們叫什么名字?
G: Who, what, when, where, why. 女:“Who”, “what”, “when”, “where”, “why” 。
本文發布于:2024-03-27 22:34:08,感謝您對本站的認可!
本文鏈接:http://m.newhan.cn/zhishi/a/1711550048174739.html
版權聲明:本站內容均來自互聯網,僅供演示用,請勿用于商業和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的權益請與我們聯系,我們將在24小時內刪除。
本文word下載地址:最美情侶對話中英雙語版,漂亮回答前任問題.doc
本文 PDF 下載地址:最美情侶對話中英雙語版,漂亮回答前任問題.pdf
| 留言與評論(共有 0 條評論) |