
A :Hey B,what are you doing now?
你在干什么
B: Hey A, i'm watching tv.Come on,it's really wonderful.
我正在看電視??靵砜?,它真的棒極了
A :What the delicious food it is!It's your favorite show?
如此美味的食物!這是你最愛看的節目嗎?
B: Yeah.I like to watch food program.
是的,我最喜歡美食節目了
A: Oh,tell me why?
告訴我為什么
B: For me, food is too attractive
對我來說,食物的誘惑力太大了
It looks so tempting and taste so delicious.
它看起來是如此誘人,嘗起來是如此美味
A: That sounds good.But i feel this programs only let your appetite even better
那聽起來不錯。但是我感覺這些節目只會讓你胃口大開
B: Of cour,the programs let me enjoy the food, but also incread my weight. It is a headache problem for me.
當然,這些節目讓我欣賞美食的同時,也增加了我的體重,這對我來說是個很頭疼的問題
B: Ok,i want to know what's your favorite tv program.
好了,我想知道你最喜歡看什么節目
A :My favorite TV program is "Animal World".
我最喜歡的節目是動物世界
B: That's good.Why do you like it?
那很好,你為什么喜歡它?
A: It tells us many stories of animal life. we can learn the animals' habits and their lifestyle.through it we can understand the importance of living in harmony between men and animals.
它告訴我們動物們的生活世界。我們可以了解動物的習性和它們的生活方式。它能讓我們明白人類與動物和諧相處的重要性。
B: Very good,I guess I should watch some non-food program.
非常好,我想我應該看看非美食的節目了。
A Perhaps it would be better.I don't want you become a fat panda.
也許這樣更好。我可不希望你變成一只胖熊貓。